2020-1 Recruitment Announcement for Research Positions
at the Center for Self-assembly and Complexity(POSTECH Campus)
IBS is a national search institute established in accordance with Article 14 of the Special Act on Establishment of a Support for International Science and Business Belts.
The Center for Self-assembly and Complexity was launched in 2012 to grow as an Asian hub and ultimately establish a world-class research center in the field of supramolecular chemistry.
The CSC invites creative and dynamic candidates who will help us to achieve our goals.
□ Recruitment Details
||No. of Openings
|Center for Self-assembly and Complexity
|- Supramolecular Chemistry
||- Degree: Ph. D.
- Major: Chemistry or closely related areas
Experiences more than 2 years
Excellent written and oral
|- Chemical Biology
- ※ Classification of Research Positions (non-tenure-track)
- - Not eligible for a tenure* review, employment ends with the expiration of the employment contract
- - Ipso facto resignation after a maximum of five years of employment
□ Candidate Screening
|Candidate Screening Method
||–Relevancy to the recruitment area
–Excellence of research achievements
–Full transcripts of university and higher education
|Select three times the number of candidates than open positions for the next screening step.
Select applicants with the highest average scores (minimum average score: 80)
|CV(Include list of publications), Consent Form for Collection and Use of Personal Information
||–Expertise in the recruitment area
–Attitudes and adaptability to organizational culture
–Presentation skills and diligence
|Select the final candidates with the highest average scores (minimum average score: 80) within the number of openings
||Separate notification for applicants who pass document screening
□ Application Submission and Period
- 〇 Application Submission : Submit the Required Documents via email(email@example.com)
- 〇 Period : January 15, 2020 ~ January 29, 2020, 17:00 (KST)
□ Additional Information
- 〇 Applicants take full responsibility for any consequences resulting from omissions and errors found in submitted documents, not submitting required documents, etc. If any information is proven false, the job offer will be withdrawn.
- 〇 The submitted documents may be returned when a request of return is made within three months from the announcement of recruitment results under Article 4 of the Enforcement Decree of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- 〇 If selected candidates are disqualified through a background check or a recruitment-related physical examination, the job offer will be withdrawn.
- 〇 When selected candidates are public officials dismissed for corruption under Article 82 of the Act on the Prevention of Corruption and the Establishment of the Anti-corruption and Civil Rights Commission, the job offer will be withdrawn.
- 〇 No candidates may be hired if all candidates are found unsuitable during the screening stage.
- 〇 If hired, the job category (work level), annual salary, etc. will comply with IBS standards.
- 〇 Final candidates will be appointed on March 16, 2020.
※ Appointment schedule may change according to the center’s
- 〇 Workplace: Center for Self-assembly and Complexity, POSTECH Campus, Pohang
- 〇 Inquiries: Responsible staff of the Center of Self-assembly and Complexity (E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)