The 8th IBS Art in Science
IBS annually holds an Art in Science contest to share with the public the artistic beauty and awe encountered by the scientists during their experiments and research.
Artistic moments captured in the research process have been exhibited since 2015, and from 2020, the contest has been opened so that anyone can enter.
We await a variety of works containing artistic moments captured by the scientists
□ Contest Overview
- ○ (Title) The 8th IBS Art in Science Contest
- ○ (Eligibility) Anyone residing in South Korea
- ○ (Entry) Image or video clip captured in the course of scientific experimentation or research
- ○ (No. of Entries) No more than 3 entries per team (consisting of up to 5 members) or individual contestants
- ○ (How to Submit) Submit the application form and entry via the contest website
Submit your works! Click here
□ Evaluation Procedure
○ 21 works will be selected after the 1st round of internal evaluation (70%) and 2nd round of public online voting (30%)
□ Prize Details
||No. of Winners
|IBS President Award
|Seoul Institute of the Arts President Award
- • ※ The prize details (amount of prize and number of winners etc) can be adjusted if there are not enough entries that meet the quality standards.
- • ※ Prize winners must pay taxes and other charges on their winnings
- • ※ Prize winners must submit the original file.
○ Announcement of Prize Winners: November~December 2021
- ○ The prize-winning entries may be disclosed to the public for IBS PR materials, exhibitions, prints, etc., with the prior consent of applicants.
- ○ Any entries should be genuine works created by the contestants, and if any violation such as unauthorized reproduction, imitation, or plagiarism is found after an award has been issued, the prize will be canceled.
- ○ Prize winners must pay taxes and other charges on their winnings.
- ○ Works that have been publically released in the past (another art contest, exhibition, press release images, etc) will be excluded from the winners.
□ Contact Us: Contest Management Office (02-2233-4018 / email@example.com)