|Title||The 7th IBS Art in Science|
|Name||communication team||Registration Date||2021-05-28||Hits||109|
The 7th IBS Art in Science
IBS holds an Art in Science contest to share with the public the artistic beauty and awe encountered by the scientists during their experiments and research. Artistic moments captured in the research process have been exhibited since 2015, and from 2020, the contest has been opened so that anyone can enter.
We await a variety of works containing artistic moments captured by the scientists
□ Contest Overview
○ (Title) IBS Art in Science Contest
○ (Eligibility) Anyone residing in South Korea
○ (Entry) Image or video clip captured in the course of scientific experimentation or research (photograph, graphic, drawing, etc.)
○ (No. of Entries) No more than 3 entries per team (consisting of up to 5 members) or individual contestant
○ (Submission Period) June 07 ~ July 23, 2021
○ (Submission Channel) Submit the application form and entry via the contest website
□ Entry Evaluation Procedure
○ (1st Round) Internal evaluation(70%)
○ (2nd Round) Open online voting(30%)
□ Prize Details
○ Award winners will be determined based on the sum of the scores from the 1st round of internal evaluation (70 points) and 2nd round of online voting (30 points). The winners will be awarded a certificate and prize money as follows.
○ Announcement of Prize Winners: September 2021
○ The submitted entry must be photographed or recorded by the contestant firsthand, and each team or individual contestant can submit up to three entries.
○ The prize-winning entries may be disclosed to the public for IBS PR materials, exhibitions, prints, etc., with the prior consent of applicants.
○ Any entries should be genuine works created by the contestants, and if any violation such as unauthorized reproduction, imitation or plagiarism is found after an award has been issued, the prize will be cancelled.
○ Prize winners must pay taxes and other charges on their winnings.
□ Contact Us : IBS Communication Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)