Welcome to IBS Conference on Dark World 2019
The 2nd IBS Conference on Dark World will be held in Daejeon, South Korea, from Nov. 4th to Nov. 7th, 2019.
This conference is a biennial meeting jointly organized by the three IBS research centers for fundamental physics – Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP), Center for Theoretical Physics of the Universe (CTPU), and Center for Underground Physics (CUP).
This meeting is aiming to bring theorists and experimentalists together to discuss the latest results, ideas, and future prospects in the fields of cosmology, astrophysics and particle physics. The topics cover a wide range of scientific research on dark world, including dark matter, dark force, and related subjects in physics beyond the standard model.
Date & Venue
- Date : November 4-7, 2019
- Venue : IBS Science Culture Center, Daejeon, Korea
- - Yeongduk Kim (IBS-CUP)
- - Yannis K. Semertzidis (IBS-CAPP/KAIST)
- - SungWoo Youn (IBS-CAPP)
- - Kiwoon Choi (IBS-CTPU)
- - Sanghyeon Chang (IBS-CTPU)
- - Chang Sub Shin (IBS-CTPU)
- Oh Youngsun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
▲ IBS Conference on Dark World 2019