주요메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기

주메뉴

IBS Conferences
IBS President's congratulatory remarks at dedicatory ceremony for IBS building of Yonsei University 게시판 상세보기
Title IBS President's congratulatory remarks at dedicatory ceremony for IBS building of Yonsei University
Department President Registration Date 2018-05-14 Hits 3806
att.  

IBS President's congratulatory remarks at dedicatory ceremony
for IBS building of Yonsei University

Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, I am KIM Doochul, the President of the Institute for Basic Science.

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to President KIM Yong-Hak for inviting me to this meaningful event.

I would also like to offer my words of congratulations and gratitude to Director CHEON Jinwoo of the Center for Nanomedicine and faculty members who worked tirelessly for the construction of the Y-IBS building from its groundbreaking ceremony in 2016.

IBS was established in 2011 under the vision of making contributions to humanity and development of society via basic science research.

The institute made various efforts to shape a new research culture that is not confined by existing practices.

A few examples of such efforts include selecting research centers solely based on excellence of scientists, expanding autonomy of researchers and an innovative review system incorporating qualitative review and peer review.

The Center for Nanomedicine will expand the horizons of science via cutting-edge interdisciplinary research and produce the scientists of tomorrow here in the Y-IBS building, an exclusive research space for the IBS Center at Yonsei University.

President KIM Yong-Hak, thank you again from the bottom of my heart for providing this wonderful space.

I wish that today’s dedication ceremony and commemorative symposium will be the first step of a successful journey of the IBS Center for Nanomedicine to become the center of global nanomedicine research.

Thank you.

Research

Are you satisfied with the information on this page?

Content Manager
Public Relations Team : Suh, William Insang   042-878-8137
Last Update 2023-11-28 14:20